Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 37 Weeks

3/24/14


37 weeks!! We are getting so close!  This was how far along I was when I delivered Lane, so it feels really real now!  I am showing no signs of pre-eclampsia this time, so chances are Ellis won't be too early.  I managed to stay pretty busy this week, even though I tire out pretty easily.  My feet are still swelling, but not nearly as bad as they did with Lane.  My tummy feels super heavy, and I am having Braxton Hicks here and there, but other than that I am feeling well!

I had my 37 week checkup on March 25, 2014.  At that appointment:

  • I found out my Group B Strep Test was negative.
  • I lost .2lbs in a week.  (A good thing due to my higher weight gain at my last appt!)
  • 22.6 lbs total gain
  • Ellis' heartbeat was in the 140's like usual.
  • BP was still normal
  • Was still dilated to a 1 and not effaced, so no change since last week.
  • This time, the Doctor said Ellis was up really high and she wasn't able to feel her head.  She ordered an ultrasound for my next appointment to double check to make sure she hadn't flipped and to get a weight estimate on our little peanut.

This week was spent getting ready for my hospital stay and preparing the house for our newborn to come home!  I am trying to keep the house cleaned up, have all of mine and Ellis' bags packed, and we installed the car seat base!  Progress!  

At the end of week 37, we went to the wedding of Kyle's friend Cole, and Kyle's boss' daughter, Sarah.  I'll post more about the wedding later, but wanted to mention it on my 37 week update because I was 37 weeks and 6 days on the night of the wedding.  I went with my swollen ankles and big belly, and somehow lasted until almost 11pm.

Lane got to go to "Big Brother School" at the hospital this week!  I have a separate post planned for that because I got lots of really cute pictures!





No comments:

Post a Comment