Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bluebonnet Boy

I have always loved bluebonnet pictures!  I didn't get to take any of Lane last year, and I really regretted it, so I wanted to make sure to get some this year!  We went Tuesday night to Circle C Park right down the street and got some really good shots!  There was a chance of rain and a cool-down coming and I knew I wanted to get them done before Ellis arrived, so I am glad it worked out.  Lane was less than cooperative, but you would never know it from the pictures I got!!!  He slapped on a bit of a fake smile in some, but I was also able to get some cute natural laughs and smiles as well.  The patch of bluebonnets wasn't really that big, so we pretty much stayed in one place and knocked out the whole session in about 15-20 minutes.  Hopefully next year I can get some of BOTH of my kiddos in the pretty flowers!  I think Ellis will be a little too young this year.






 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment