Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pregnancy Update: 36 Weeks

My 36th week of pregnancy was the week we got back from Mansfield for Spring Break.  After being so busy that week, I was glad to get home to Austin to get back in the swing of things.  We had family coming in the next weekend for a charity walk, so I spent most of the week cleaning the house and getting things done for visitors.  By the end of week 36 I was beat!  My body felt more like 2 weeks had passed rather than just one!  At 36 weeks I began going to the doctor weekly for checks.  Here are the details from my 36 week appt, which was on March 18th.

  • Blood Pressure was normal
  • Baby's heartbeat was in the 140's
  • I gained 3 lbs in 2 weeks.  Oopsie!  I guess it was all the birthday cake and treats from Lane and Evin's party, plus all the eating out we did over Spring Break.  
  • Total weight gain of 22.8 lbs.
  • I had my Strep B test this week and was told I'd find out the results the following week.
  • I also had my first cervical check this day and was dilated to a 1!  I was happy to hear that the baby was head down, but I was not effaced yet.

Other than that, nothing much changed that week!
Doesn't Scout look excited to join in one of our weekly pictures?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment