Sunday, July 21, 2013

Little Patriot

We stayed home most of the week that Lane was sick, so I searched for some fun activities for him to do on Pinterest.  I came across a printout of an American Flag that he could use with his bingo dotters that Carrie and Josh gave him for his birthday.  He LOVED it!  The 4th of July was coming up, so he made flags for all of his family members.  He literally sat here and did this over an hour.  One flag after the other, taking breaks because his little hand would cramp up!





Instagram had just launched their new video software, so I tried it out.  Lane made a video on "How to make an American Flag with bingo dotters."  I think he has a future in acting ahead of him. ;-)
I coached him on what he could say, and he ran with it!  He added in his own tone and even improvised a little.  Such a stud!


No comments:

Post a Comment