Monday, May 13, 2013

My Favorite Boy

When we got home to Austin Easter Sunday I took advantage of the lighting, my new camera lens, and my handsome boy still dressed in his Easter best!  I am so glad I went out to the front yard to take these!  I love them so much because it was just me sitting in the grass, talking and joking with Lane, playing with snails, and singing songs.  The relaxed feel definitely made for some great, REAL pictures of my little man.


Since this post is all about Lane, I will include some of his favorites at the moment.
(Pictures taken 3/31/13)


Favorite foods:  chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese, lunch meat, pizza, spaghetti, applesauce, pretzels, veggie straws, french fries, egg rolls, lo mein, tortillas, most veggies--faves are green beans and carrots, almost all fruits--faves are grapes and mandarin oranges, cheeto's, m&m's, peanut butter crackers and peanut butter sandwiches.  (I list these as favorites, but in all actuality these are about the only things Lane WILL eat!)  Picky guy!







Favorite TV shows and Videos:   Doc McStuffins (completely obsessed), Bubble Guppies, went through a Team Umizoomi phase, but is over it now, Phonics Farm, Letter Factory, Number Land.








Favorite Restaurants:  Chick Fil A, Mama Fu's, Panda Express, Panera, Jason's Deli, the Donut Shop!








Favorite toys:  Doctor's kit, dress up clothes, toy drum and instruments, his baby Evin doll, play kitchen and food, cars, trucks, buses, firetrucks,  puzzles.






Still loves to sleep with his silky at night--chews it until he falls asleep.  It becomes a wet, stinky mess!!
Only likes white milk--not chocolate, and loves propel.






Isn't he just the greatest!?!  My favorite boy for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment