Monday, February 18, 2013

Showering Baby Evin

We had my sister Kori's baby shower at my mom's house a couple of weeks ago.  4 of her friends helped plan it with me and everything was perfect!  She got a lot of cute things for the baby and lots of the necessities as well.


Mitch kept the littles entertained while we finished setting up for the shower. 



DECORATIONS and FOOD



baby Kori, baby Evin and baby Mitch




The cake was so cute, and so delish!


I made the little cake bunting with baby girl's name

Mom and I made cookies and I decorated them as favors.


"Wishes for Evin"  -- Each person was asked to fill out a card with a wish for Evin.  I put them together on a little ring for Kori to keep.  There were some really cute and funny ones!
 



   
 PRESENT TIME!



a little Aggie is born!

 

These two little helpers were right under Kori--handing her gifts, throwing away trash, and helping her open!

Lane signed his book for Evin.  He was all concerned that he "messed up the E."

Some tiny little soccer cleats!

 

Evin's first fishing pole!
 

Each guest was asked to bring a book instead of a card.  Evin's library has GROWN!



PEOPLE PICS


Kori and her MIL Linette


Hostesses!  
Laura, Courtney, KORI, Julie, me, Lauren


Kori and Mums


My handsome guy


Mom and sisters


Aunt Kori and Lane


Wasn't it a cute shower?!?  We can't wait to meet sweet Evin Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment