Monday, August 5, 2013

Life with Lane

I saw a lady's blog on Pinterest a while ago that had beautiful pictures showcasing a day in the life of her son.  I immediately knew I wanted to do this project with Lane and when I got some new Photoshop actions it gave me the push I needed to document a day with my little buddy using my camera.  I am so, so happy with how it turned out!  Lane is an incredible son.  I've said over and over how smart and funny he is, and it goes without saying how cute he is.  ;-)  I hope he always knows how proud his Daddy and I are of him!

So, without further ado, here is my 'Life with Lane' project.  Documented on July 27, 2013 from morning until night.



2 comments:

  1. So cool...He is getting so big so fast. He looks so old when he is riding his scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I cannot wait to get to do this when we have a baby! I hope our baby smiles at least half as much as yours does!

    ReplyDelete