Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Last Week of July

The last week of July was packed full of fun!  Kyle and I took Lane to Austin's version of Putt Putt thinking he would love it.  He was really into it at first, but pooped out after about 12 holes and said hew as too tired and too thirsty, so we left!  At least he had fun at the beginning!


Posing with the Pirate.  He was telling me "Something is stinky."  Can you tell by his face? Haha!





What a whack!


That same weekend Kyle and I took Lane up to the gym to swim.  I took some underwater pictures with my iPhone using my Lifeproof case that turned out awesome!


A smile for Mommy even under water!




 




Monday, July 29, 2013, Lane started a week of Vacation Bible School at the church school he attends during the year.  They were one of the only churches in the area that allowed 3 year olds, so I was glad Lane could go!  We went out for donuts the first morning.



 I took his picture before VBS each day and his facial expressions crack me up.  Such a forced smile!



At the end of each day, all of the kids gathered in the Sanctuary for songs and announcements, which Lane loved!  The first day I found Lane sitting in one of his teachers' laps, and each day after that he was there again.  Teacher's pet or Trouble?!?


Hat day!  He was proud of his outfit.  He picked it all out from the hat down to the shoes.




Wearing his VBS shirt on Day 3.  It was really big on him so I had to rig it a little!



Day 4:  Mis-Matched Clothes Day.  He thought it was fun to wear two different shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment