Friday, September 14, 2012

Class Clown

Lane's class is doing a unit on family this month and his teacher asked for family member volunteers to sign up to come read to the kids during their lunch time.  I went yesterday and Lane was pretty excited to see me!  So excited in fact, that he decided to try to be the class clown!  The teacher had me read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See, and every time I showed the animal pictures and asked "What did he see?" little Lane decided to say some random animal instead of the right one!  He would say "lion" when it was really the red bird and would look around at his friends smiling and giggling.  If it's starting already at 2, I hope he gets this out of his system by kindergarten!!

His class was really cute and sat eating their lunch while I read.





No comments:

Post a Comment